The Sign Research Foundation issues grants of up to $50,000 per research project. RFPs on specific topics are issued throughout the year on our Research Grants page.
Applicants may propose original research in many subject areas, including, but not limited to:
- Branded Environments
- City Identity
- Economic Value of Signage
- Quantified Impact of Signage
- Sign Codes
- Evidence Based Design
- Digital Signage
- ADA & Accessibility
- Signage & Advertising as City Revenue
- Traffic and Pedestrian Safety
- Future Technologies/Disruptive Technologies
- Best Practices
- Case Studies
The Sign Research Foundation brings the brightest academics, downtown managers, and urban planners to attend the National Signage Research & Education Conference (NSREC) at ISA Sign Expo.
For more information click here.